Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where do I find a remote starter compatible with a 2003 Ford Taurus?

Does anyone know of a great brand of remote starter that is compatible with a 2003 Ford Taurus for a good price? Would I have to purchase anything else to make it work besides just the starter kit? I am looking to buy one as a gift for someone, and I want to make the right choice.Where do I find a remote starter compatible with a 2003 Ford Taurus?It's a simple module but difficult to install.

You can get it here for $28.95 for the Taurus:

http://www.fordgenuineaccessory.com/deta鈥?/a>



I would recommend you have the Ford Dealer install is for you. Anything else you may need will be acquired by them upon installation.Where do I find a remote starter compatible with a 2003 Ford Taurus?best buy and they installWhere do I find a remote starter compatible with a 2003 Ford Taurus?Dealership for a Ford add-on unit, works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment