Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do you agree????????

lady gaga has had born this way out and her new track judas is out. judas is aboviously a hit even though the comparsion to bad romance. but judas is a better track than born this way so do you think that her track keeps getting better think for a minute its just hypeing you up i beileve this album goimg to be good and there been some disagreance with the album cove but think isnt that the image she going for with this new album. my thing is we will have to wait and see but judas is a graet track? one thing how many tracks has judas sold?Do you agree????????
Yes I agreeDo you agree????????
Huh?! Speak English, sir. Maybe then I shall discuss this "Lady GaGa" thing with you, whatever it may be.Do you agree????????
I am not interested. Full stop.
I don't care.
  • vin number
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment