Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?

Below are the things that I wish for.



1. Pixie Lott's brand new album "Young Foolish Happy" And it's out on November 6th, which was out like a month ago.

2. Lady Gaga's album "Born This Way"

3. And the latest iPod Touch



I'll be working in a week's time so should I just ask for the iPod Touch since it's the only thing that I probably can't afford with my pay.My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
Don't stress. Even if you as for the other two items they are small and no big deal. So go for it!!!
THATS GOOD THEYRE GETTING YOU A PRESENT!! SO NICE!! BTW IM A SENIOR AND MY FAMILY AND I STILL DO OUR BEST TO GET EACOTHER'S GIFTS!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! ^__^ ANYWAYS YOU SHOULD ASK FOR THE ONE YOU MOST WANT. I WOULD SAY THE IPOD TOUCH!! I HOPE YOU GET IT!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS, GOD BLESS!!!My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
something expensive....
Is this the first time they're buying you a Christmas present?My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
I say the iPod. Can't you put those songs on it anyway?
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment