Sunday, February 12, 2012

My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?

They said they'll be getting anything that I want. Below are the things that I wish for.



1. Pixie Lott's brand new album "Young Foolish Happy" And it's out on November 6th, which was out like a month ago.

2. Lady Gaga's album "Born This Way"

3. And the latest iPod Touch



I'll be working in a week's time so should I just ask for the iPod Touch since it's the only thing that I probably can't afford with my pay.My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
iphone touch. i'm getting a ipad2 for x-maz but i don't have to pay!My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
if i were you , i would ask for a visa gift card because then u can spend it on anything you want such as food or an ipod touch !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment