Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why is my transaction not appearing?

I recently bought a Visa Prepaid Debit Card (GreenDot) at CVS for the fist time ever. I used it to Pre-Order Lady Gaga's Born this Way (the album) on Amazon. Amazon sent me a confirmation of purchase email so I am positive that I bought the album. The problem started when I checked my balance/transactions at mygreendot.com. My balance was the same and my transaction was not listed. Am I doing something wrong; why is my purchase not appearing??



P.S: Why did I need to include my billing address when I made my purchase if my money is in my GreenDot account? If I do get a bill how do I pay it?

I'm sorry for all the questions but this is my first time pre-ordering something and using a prepaid debit card =(Why is my transaction not appearing?
you did nothing wrong. amazon will charge you once your order is shipped. you will most likely receive a charge a couple of days before the album is out. i cant really answer your last questions since i always use money pak. also don't feel sorry to ask questions this is what yahoo answers is all aboutWhy is my transaction not appearing?
Don't be lazy.

Read all the little print that this card came with.

Getting used to READ the little print will help you A LOT later in life, so, I'm NOT going to give you an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment