Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lady gaga album - born this way?

It came out the 23rd may and it's officially 23 if may as it's 00:24

An I checked iTunes on my iPod and NO gaga born this way album

I checked Hmv and it's available are why is iTunes soo poo

I'm devastated.

its on the australia itunes avalible to buy but not the UKs or even the USA

itunes is yet again a pile of SEET arrrr so angryLady gaga album - born this way?
I'm in the UK and basically what GaGa is doing is releasing the album world wide at the same time so obviously with time differences the UK wont get it exactly on the stroke of the 23rd...it will be available world wide once the entire world is in the 23rd. Fairs fair

Love to GaGa %26lt;3Lady gaga album - born this way?
It's a shame that the album is censored/edited.Lady gaga album - born this way?
I don't know where you live but where I live, it's may 22.
  • russian translator
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment