Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why buy a single when the album will be released in the near future?

Just wondering...for example...

Lady Gaga released the single Born This Way in February.

Then in May the album was released with the same song in it.

Why would you buy the single version, when 3 months later,

the exact same song is going to be out as one of the songs in the album?

Why not just buy the album....?



I'm not saying I don't like Gaga because I actually love her music.

But there was this one singer (I'm not gonna say who) but his single didn't sell well

because the fans thought it would be just convenient to just buy the album

and not the single because they'll have the song anyways once they get the album...

Plus, you save money by buying just the album and not single+album.



This goes to all the artists....not just Gaga.

I'm just curious why the single version sells.

I'm even more curious when the release order is

Album鈫扴ong from the album as a single...

Because not many artists in my country have released

an album and then a song from that same album as a single afterwards...Why buy a single when the album will be released in the near future?
artists releace single because if some one brought an album but that one some was only liked the song one there would be no point
cause Born this way was a big hit.

some people just dont care about the other songs,

and are too lazy to wait for the album to come out in three month.



Money is also a factor.Why buy a single when the album will be released in the near future?
lady gaga sucks
One: for them to make more money

two: I really don't know. I guess we never know the actual release date of the album so that's why we get the song so we don't wait foreverWhy buy a single when the album will be released in the near future?
Why would I buy music when I can download it?

No comments:

Post a Comment