Sunday, February 12, 2012

Calling everybody with the same taste in music as me.?

Hi(:

Im looking for some new bands/ songs to listen to. I have a pretty wide range but here are some of my favourites :

Blood on the dancefloor - ALL their stuff.

Lady Gaga - The Fame album and some Born this way stuff.

Semi Precious Weapons - ALL their stuff

Jeffree Star - ALL his stuff.

The Pretty Reckless - ALL their stuff.

3oh!3 - ALL their stuff

Marilyn Manson - ALL his stuff.

Framing Hanly, My chemical romance, scary kids scaring kids, korn, Bullet for my valetine etc.

^^^^ That is my music mix xD

So is their anyone out there that has the same taste as me and has new recommendations ?

Or anyone that can think of any bands similure to the ones I have mentioned.

Ohh and lastly can you think of a genre for the music ?

Thanks everyone(:Calling everybody with the same taste in music as me.?
I love some of those bands... try:
Three Days Grace
Disturbed
Muse
Black Veil Brides
Rise Against
The Misfits
Escape the Fate
Avenged Sevenfold
The Used

as for genres, the stuff you listed is mostly subgenres of punk like hardcore and emocore, and alternative, except for lady gaga is pop and 3oh!3 is powerpop
im close to that.. listening to usher, drake, and any RnB..
at the same time.. i listen to alesana, bullet for my valentine, chicosci, typecast, and any hard rock bands :)

i recommend
chicosci = CVSC, diamond shotgun, a promise
typecast = will you ever learn, boston drama
silverstein = call it karma, my heroine
the story of the year = anthem of our dying day, untill the day i die
eyes set to kill = reach

please.. check these out :)Calling everybody with the same taste in music as me.?
Pop music sucks, but the METAL you listed is great.Just go to the Rock on the Range website and listen to the bands on their line-up.Disturbed,Avenged Sevenfold,ect.
ew. just ew.Calling everybody with the same taste in music as me.?
NO , SORRY !
*quietly steps out without you knowing, so I won't hurt your feelings*

No comments:

Post a Comment