Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Out of these albums of 2011, which is your favorite?

Born This Way-Lady Gaga

4- Beyonce

Femme Fatale- Britney Spears





For me..

Born This Way definitely. I loved it. In my opinion, this had more variety. While Femme Fatale sounded the same. But I loved The Fame Monster more(Wish it wasn't an EP and had more songs!



The only songs I like from FF are Till The World Ends, Hold It Against Me, Criminal, and I Wanna Go. Though Criminal and TTWE gets annoying.



4... I dont know. They have to grow on me. I LOVE Bey(and Gaga), but this was such a downer. The only songs that I instantly liked on 4 was I Was Here and Best Thing I Never Had. IASF was so much better. Sweet Dreams, Ave Maria, If I Were A Boy, Halo, and Single Ladies were really good.Out of these albums of 2011, which is your favorite?
Born This Way. Not as good as The Fame, but still pretty solid even if I did not like all the songs.

All the songs on Femme Fatale sounded really similar. One thing I like about Britney is that her producers are really innovative but this just sounded like all the other pop today. I liked Criminal and I Wanna Go.

As for 4, I don't really like Beyonce because her songs just seem to lack melody to me. They are just boring and repetitive and I HATED Who Runs The World. She was so much better 5 years ago.

And for the people who say that pop is not real music, please go away. There are plenty of people who say your music is not real music too. I personally love all genres. I mostly listen to alternative rock but gaga and britney are my guilty pleasures.
One Reality - Texas in July

Illuminaudio - Chiodos

Leveller - August Burns Red

Codes and Keys - Death Cab for Cutie



REAL music.Out of these albums of 2011, which is your favorite?
Born This Way-Lady Gaga of course. :)

It's really inspiring and good.
None of the above
~Radiohead King of Limbs~
but if i had to choose one of those three it would be Lady Gagas Born this wayOut of these albums of 2011, which is your favorite?
Limp Bizkit Gold Cobra
Born This Way!
If it's a choice of one of THOSE, I'd just as soon go with "Justin Bieber's Greatest Hits".

No comments:

Post a Comment