Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What do you think of Lady Gaga's new single?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M4N-7bFL鈥?/a>



This song is okay. I like the song, not as much as her others.锘?I still love lady gaga. It just wasn't what I've expected from the dancing tune or whatever you call it. I thought it was going to be some piano based song, something similar to brown eyes or speechless. This song is very different compared to her other songs. Hopefully, her other songs from her new album will be better than this one... :)





IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK

BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY...What do you think of Lady Gaga's new single?
I completely agree with you 100%. But I will support Mother Monster till the death! Still gonna buy her album and hopefully one day I'll get to see her in concert. But I have a feeling the video for it will be much better, she never disappoints in the visual creativity department. But yea, I don't think there's any way that song's going to top Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, etc.. But I will always love her no matter what, I mean who is perfect anyways? At least she is creative, innovative, inspirational, talented, real and above all else a great human being.What do you think of Lady Gaga's new single?
I agree with you. Not her best.



I think this blog summed it up: http://becausewewatchtoomuchtv.blogspot.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment