Saturday, February 18, 2012

What sizes do I need to be before I apply for Ford Modeling Agency?

I want to apply to the ford modeling agency and I need to know a good estimate of sizes I need to be.

So far my waist is a 25 but my hips are 34 and my butt is 38(which makes my pant size go up. Im a 31 A/B and 16 years old.

I'm also 5'9"

How far do I need to go (ideally) before I should apply and what should I do to get to that size?What sizes do I need to be before I apply for Ford Modeling Agency?You're a fantastic size already! I would focus on getting your submission pics and all that jazz pulled together and not worry about your size because it's honestly fine. Pilates is a fantastic way to get long, lean, ballerina muscles if you do want to slim down, but I truly don't think it is necessary to. If they think your bum is too big they will let you know and you can work on it, but they will focus on your face and frame when deciding on whether to sign you. Curves are very alluring, and they may love you just as you are. I'm actually being encouraged to put on a couple of pounds because I have a job with a surf wear company booked and they want me to look stronger. I'm also 16 %26amp; 5'9, and I look like a stick figure with boobs! I'd rather have a few more curves.



Ford doesn't list the model sizes online, but Elite does %26amp; you can check out some of the portfolios and see that their sizes are similar to yours.

http://www.elitemodel.com/



GOOD LUCK! Ford is an awesome agency.What sizes do I need to be before I apply for Ford Modeling Agency?i think you are about there... just take some nice comps (proffesional pictures) and you have a chance at gettin in!

No comments:

Post a Comment