Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some albums/songs I'd like (based on my collection)?

These are some of my favorite albums/artists I own:



Xtincta Aguilera - Bionic

Lily Allen - Alright, Still

Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You

Mariah Carey - Butterfly

Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey - E=MC^2

Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

Mariah Carey - Daydream

Mariah Carey - Music Box

Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi

deadmau5 - 4 x 4 = 12

Fergie - The Dutchess

Ke$ha - Animal

Ke$ha - Cannibal

Kerli - Army of Love

Kerli - Love is Dead

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lady Gaga - The Fame

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Little Boots - Hands

M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\

M.I.A. - Arular

M.I.A. - Kala

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite

Paramore - All We Know Is Falling

Rihanna - LOUD

Santogold - Santogold

Sleigh Bells - Treats

Britney Spears - Blackout

Britney Spears - Circus

Britney Spears - Phlegm FataleWhat are some albums/songs I'd like (based on my collection)?
paramore-riot

paramore- brand new eyes

florence and the machine- lungs

flyleaf-flyleaf

flyleaf-memento mori

my chemical romance- the black parade

the script- the script

the script- science%26amp;faithWhat are some albums/songs I'd like (based on my collection)?
Mariah Carey - Emotions

Rihanna - Rated R

Kylie Minogue - XWhat are some albums/songs I'd like (based on my collection)?
Keri Hilson

http://youtu.be/HtXOVKNazYU

No comments:

Post a Comment