Sunday, February 12, 2012

My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?

They said they'll be getting anything that I want. Below are the things that I wish for.



1. Pixie Lott's brand new album "Young Foolish Happy" And it's out on November 6th, which was out like a month ago.

2. Lady Gaga's album "Born This Way"

3. And the latest iPod Touch



I'll be working in a week's time so should I just ask for the iPod Touch since it's the only thing that I probably can't afford with my pay.My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
iPod Touch/鈾?br>I'm going to get the latest one for xmas :)
Ipod touchMy parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
ipod. duh! then you can buy all the songs and put them on it!
Ask for the iPod Touch,I have it and it is awesome!My parents said that they'll be getting me a Christmas present. What should I ask for?
I asked for a north face and uggs and an iPhone. So things like that
iPod bro!
  • pontoon boats
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment