Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Your first litter of kittens like?

I thought my cat had a false preggo but this Monday she looked way different and I felt her. She had babies in her belly! She tried to follow me out the door all desperate. I didn't really take notice to what she was telling me. When I got home I went looking around my home to find her and I called out her name and I hear this loud cry and I ran to see where she was. I found her curled up in my favorite blanket! With two babies Coconut and Lady Gaga. I was so mad about my blanket but really happy about the babies. I got to watch two more be born, Cookies 'n' Cream and Moo Moo. (dumb names I know. Lady Gaga got her name because the new album of 'Lady Gaga" came out that day. Thought it'd be cute CX). I got to hold and touch the babies just fine without my Kiwi(her mom) rejecting them. It's rare for this to happen I hear but lucky for me I was one of them.



What was your first litter like?



(don't tell me to spayed my cat and don't tell me to find a good home for MY kittens. I did not ask any of that. It's just a friendly question. Answer ONLY the question. Or your a troll)Your first litter of kittens like?
our first litter of kittens was complete drama! omg....if a kitten is in the birth canal for more than 15 minutes it is usually dead. mama cat was pushing and pushing but really what she wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep. the first kitten was breached (wich just adds more to the problem) we ended up having to try and pull the Kittie out by its tail! :[ poor baby. mama Kittie did not Kittie this so we had one person hold her with leather gloves. eventually we got the baby out and mama sprinted away. we were worried she wold reject it. but after we cleaned it up and tied of the umbilical cord, it was just fine! :] she smelled it and finished cleaning it off. she delivered the reast of the kittens perfectly fine on her own. but we monitored her just in case. but sadly i think that litter was born early because one of those cats from that litter, to this day still has breathing problems. i guess under developed lungs or something. also, one of the kittens had it`s intestine on the out side of it`s body.....:[ mother still let it nurse and she liked it clean. but it only lived for about a halve hour. but it lived a peaceful happy halve hour. the kitten who was born first has an extrordenarily long tail. weird.... and lol about the troll! :]
  • new album releases
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment