Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you think of the new Lady Gaga album?

So what do you guys think of Born This Way? Personally I don't like many of the songs, but I was wondering what other peoples opinions were on it.What do you think of the new Lady Gaga album?
It takes a few listens for me to like most of it, but I think it's pretty solid. She definitely took a chance but I think it paid off.
I think this is her best album. She is truly giving an insight into herself and her songs have such good meaning. This album exposes all the people who liked her only for her very sexual songs. Born This Way has many awesome songs that have depth. There is a dimension to this album that no other albums have ever had. Plus she made history!!!!
Born This Way is the FIRST EVER PLATINUM ALBUM IN ALL OF MUSIC HISTORY. Lady Gaga is the only artist ever to have a platinum album coz all her singles are in the top 100/ were in the top 10.
Not even Michael Jackson or Madonna has accomplished this.
LADY GAGA U R THE QUEEN AND MY HERO:)What do you think of the new Lady Gaga album?
My apologies if this is considered a little bit off issue nevertheless I simply needed reveal this particular fantastic thing I actually uncovered. Apple company is actually having an overstock with the innovative ipad and also giving away $100 itune giftcard for you to down load these kind of great tracks! I just was sent my own apple ipad 2 and itunes gift card within the mail some days back.
I think it's great. A lot of the tracks are growers, but the rest were awesome on the first listen. Heavy Metal Lover and Marry the Night are my favorites.What do you think of the new Lady Gaga album?
I like heavy metal lover, bloody mary, electric chapel, edge of glory, hair and marry the night. I can't stand shiebe...government hooker is ok...most other songs are meh
It's really a mix. A few songs are bad, some are average, some are really good. The only ones I've bought are Judas, Government Hooker, and Bloody Mary.
Given that it's Lady Gaga, the album sucks. (Even though I've never heard it and never will)
  • flyff
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment