Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you listened to the song 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga yet? Do you like it?

***THIS QUESTION IS INTENDED FOR LADY GAGA FANS....IT'S NOT AN 'I HATE GAGA' CLUB***



It was released today. It's the first single off of her new album. Gaga is very original and very comfortable in her own skin. Do you like her new single?



I love it, it's unique and sends out a great message. :) Kudos to her!Have you listened to the song 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga yet? Do you like it?
i like it quite a bit! (not looking forward to when it starts being wayyyy overplayed though)

i think it sounds a lot like a madonna song but its great!Have you listened to the song 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga yet? Do you like it?
HI OMG I LOVE IT. MORE THAN ALL OF YOU. I HAVE ALL THE WORDS MEMORIZED AND IM STILL LISTENING TO IT! GO LITTLE MONSTERS%26lt;333 WE LOVE YOU GAGA!!! GOOD JOB;DHave you listened to the song 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga yet? Do you like it?
I sampled it on iTunes... It's ok but I'll have to listen to it on the radio more before I get it
  • map of idaho
  • superchips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment