Monday, January 30, 2012

Are you excited for lady gaga's born this way!?

i am so excited



info:

there are gonna be 20 songs! yea 20

with callabs with Elton John to Gaga's longtime producer RedOne

and maybe even beyonce or/and akon

it is supposed to be the best album of the decade





possible songs:

(more likely)

born this way (duh)

you and i

living on the radio

hello hello (with elton john)



(less likely)

fetish

freakshow

royal treatment

take you out

hooker on a church corner

no way

nothing on but the radio

far from me

vinyl

someone save me tonight

scream loud



some lyrics:

I'm beautiful in my way

Cause God makes no mistakes

I'm on the right track

Baby I was born this way. (born this way)



Tonight I will return all the fame and riches earned, with you I’d watch them all be burned. (unknown track)



quotes:

"To be honest with you, I think that this album that she's making is too precious to talk about. When it comes out you'll hear and you'll make your choice. I think you're gonna love it. But I think it's too precious for me to talk about it. It's crazy."

"BeyoncĂ© said: ‘Where the f**k do you get these ideas from?’ And I was like: ‘I don’t know Bee, it was just the way I was born'."

"We're gonna start very, very soon … within weeks. You should wait for it. That's the mystery. That's what's going to make it more special when it comes out."

“It’s going to be shocking, shocking, shocking! You never want to go too far from your brand – people love you for? a reason. But we still want to give them something with a kick, something that makes them say, ‘Oh my God! We didn’t expect this!’. When you heard ‘Bad Romance’ after ‘Poker Face’, it was like the best thing you’ve ever heard. We want that type of reaction. I think that’s part of my job and her job – to keep her evolving.”



what do you think?Are you excited for lady gaga's born this way!?
I'm not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, but I'm hoping her new stuff is good.Are you excited for lady gaga's born this way!?
no...i thought she was done ugh guess not, time to hear more abnormal songs on the radio *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment