Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spiritually speaking, have you tried Lady Gaga's new album yet?

Wow man, this has got to be the best album I've ever heard (and I've got over1200 full albums!!)

Oh sorry, this is R%26amp;S! hmmmm, so



What do you think of the RELIGIOUS THEME of her songs?



On a side note (I can't help it!), my most favorite songs are in order:



1. Born This Way

2. Judas

3. Marry The Night

4. The Edge of Glory

5. Scheibe

6. Heavy Metal Lover

7. Hair

8. Electric Chapel

9. Highway Unicorn

10. Bloody Mary





HINT: I'm not going to post the whole link for you, but I'll give you a hint! Go to: fenopy.com in the search box type Lady Gaga born this way 320 and download the album with the original quality ;)





Sp, what do you think?Spiritually speaking, have you tried Lady Gaga's new album yet?
I use her new album for my deep praying sessions. I pray her terrible music ceases to exist. I can't help it. I was born this way, baby!
I've heard of few of the songs, and she's okay. It's just so hard to take anyone seriously that dresses like a circus freak all the time. It's a shame too, because she's actually intelligent.Spiritually speaking, have you tried Lady Gaga's new album yet?
Born this way has darker feel compared to her older albums,the album is also louder,quite catchy,might bring you into temporarily Bi-polar state,really high voltage
Not yet. To be honest, I'm not a fan of gaga; I like some of her songs.Spiritually speaking, have you tried Lady Gaga's new album yet?
When I said I like Lady Gaga, I actually meant that I like HER. I think her music blows.
Seriously? :/
She's demonic
Amen Lisa !!
No thanks, I'll stick to actual talented artists.
She bores me.
She's a ****.

Give us back Kurt Cobain and we'll give you lady gaga.
She's trash. NEXT!
I'd rather eat tacks.
i've heard better
No, and I will not. I have no interest in her music.
i secretly like her
I think Gaga believes it is a novel concept to be sacrilegious.....the thing is, she will never do God any harm and if you are anti-religion...that is actually a GOOD thing.....you will never know who God really is if you follow religion. Just ask the scribes and pharisees.....I meant, the Pope and the cardinals....or rather the Rabbis or goodness....just any religious leader. They have their head so far up theology's rear end that they have yet to form a relationship with God himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment