Monday, January 23, 2012

I bought Lady Gaga's Born This Way album...?

I noticed some of the words are bleeped like in government hooker and was wondering if I got an edited version or if its just like that? I just bought it %26amp; didn't notice if I got an edited version. There was no PA sticker on it so how can I tell?I bought Lady Gaga's Born This Way album...?
That's just the way the song is. The bleeps are actually meant to be there. So don't worry, you didn't buy a "clean" version by accident. There's no other version of the song.
Government Hooker is meant to be that way, but she hasn't yet released an uncensored version of Born This Way. Hopefully we get one soon, i really want to hear "*****" in Bad Kids + The Queen lol.I bought Lady Gaga's Born This Way album...?
First, let me say Im sorry. That you paid for that............





There was no PA sticker on it %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; thats how u can tell its edited...........
yeah probablyI bought Lady Gaga's Born This Way album...?
sorry you wasted your money on that crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment