Monday, January 23, 2012

Did you buy Lady Gaga's born this way album?

what are your favorite songs?



i only like bloody mary,electric chapel,government hooker, and heavy metal loverDid you buy Lady Gaga's born this way album?
nahh pirate bay ftw ;)
i am sending out mail to everyone addressing my whore around the world campaign, please sign this petition to make children prostituting legal, by doing so will make their life extremely easier and pleasurable, children around the world have been wet dreaming about becoming a whore one day just like me, so join now and make a difference :D....GET SET...GET WETDid you buy Lady Gaga's born this way album?
I didn't buy her album because Born This Way and Judas didn't appeal to me like her first songs (Poker Face, LoveGame, Just Dance, etc.)
you mean the 0.99 cent album no and it save lot of moneyDid you buy Lady Gaga's born this way album?
I can't stand her.
and those songs sound disgusting Lady Gaga needs help she's crazy
No, and I'm damn proud.
No, they didn't release it on record so I could play it on my gramophone.

No comments:

Post a Comment