Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think about Lady GaGa's new song BORN THIS WAY?

What do you think of Lady GaGa's new song Born This Way?

What do you think about the 'vessel' she arrived in at the Grammys? Too much?

Do you think she is inspiring or just an attention seeker?





Personally, I love her. I love the new song! She said it is totally different than what is on the album. But please tell me how you feel about her!



Oh, and what did you think about her Grammy performance? Was it too simple?

Answer any or all questions. :) Enjoyyyyyyy!What do you think about Lady GaGa's new song BORN THIS WAY?
I don't really like that song much at all and i didn't care for that performance or those weird *** shoulders she was wearing...lol...but in general i really do like her. And you know what...the idea of the performance was simple and she was just too over the topp...it was like she was all hopped up on drugs or red bull or something...she was just erratic...i dunno how to explain it lol
I am not a fan but it was meh, I think the fire is slowly burning out to be honest...her songs have never been that Amazing lyrically just catchy an different....but Born this way is not a song I can really hear being played that much on the radio as it does not seem like something a casual listener would care much for....Like I said I am not a fan but I was expecting something much bigger.What do you think about Lady GaGa's new song BORN THIS WAY?
It took me a while to like it but now i love it. It's a great song, awesome message.



ANd the Vessel thing was fuc'king epic!!

I've never seen a red carpet entrance like that. Only she could pull off something as insane and creative as that.
i like her but the song is not catchy enough, dissapointmentWhat do you think about Lady GaGa's new song BORN THIS WAY?
i do not like the song at all it sux
It was okay



She just went too far at the Grammy's with the egg thing and that outfit was just horrible
Don't like Lady GaGa. Don't watch her/her videos. Nor do I listen to ANY of her "music".
never heard it, nor do I want to hear it
i thought it was good i liked her ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment