Monday, January 23, 2012

Who is excited about Lady Gaga's new song and album Born This Way?

I am a little monster and I am SO excited about her new song born this way which comes out in february, and her new album out in May. I love her so much and I was wondering who else loves her as much as I do and are you excited too :D no haters please, I love her so much xxWho is excited about Lady Gaga's new song and album Born This Way?
I'm with The Southern Killer on this one. There is nothing exciting or original about her. To quote Barenaked Ladies, "it's all been done."
OMG :D%26lt;333333

I didn't even know about this! I love the Mother Monster.%26lt;3

You just made my day! :D I'm extremely excited! %26lt;3Who is excited about Lady Gaga's new song and album Born This Way?
I am, I am!
I love her too!! She rocks!Who is excited about Lady Gaga's new song and album Born This Way?
OMG OMG OMG OMG. No. I'm not.
Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment