Monday, January 23, 2012

Is Lady Gaga's Born This Way (Album) leaked ANYWHERE ONLINE early?!?

I asked this same question 4 weeks ago and hopefully I get some good answers this time around! I really want to hear that cd so badly I can not wait! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ON THIS PLANET EARTH POST A LINK OR SOMETHING OF THE WHOLE REAL ALBUM?!?? I don't care if i can download it. I just want to hear it at least! PLEASE I'm begging u guys! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF SOMEONE HELPED ME OUT HERE. Thanks in advance! :)Is Lady Gaga's Born This Way (Album) leaked ANYWHERE ONLINE early?!?
http://www.ladygagabrasil.com.br/2011/05/18/ouca-o-born-this-way-standart-edition-completo/#more-10906
No it has not leaked regardless of who has told you it has , but a leak could happen any second , min or hour ,each day it gets closer to the release the more chance of it leaking by monday there will be a very high chance it would have leaked by then so just wait around a few more days cheaking real-time updates / twitter somebody will tell you soon enouth and it will spread like wildfire .



PS. please buy it afterwardsIs Lady Gaga's Born This Way (Album) leaked ANYWHERE ONLINE early?!?
Almost everyone who says they have it is lying. For example, the chick that commented in here. I'm really surprised it hasn't leaked yet. Albums in high demand usually leak 1-2 weeks before and Born This Way is in HUGE demand. I really think it will leak this weekend *fingers crossed*. If not, at least we get Hair on monday to hold us over.
So my friend managed to get the whole Album and send it to me but She told me not to give it to anyone... Besides if We do people might actually LEAK it... So yeah And Electric Chapel along with Highway Unicorn are some of the Best songz.Is Lady Gaga's Born This Way (Album) leaked ANYWHERE ONLINE early?!?
Here is the link where you can listen the full album :)

Enjoy!



http://muzica.metropotam.ro/articole-despre-muzica/De-ascultat-Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-in-intregime-art1626274095/
Yes It's leaked (only a certain number of people have it on a gaga board)



I have it but,I can't give it to you
There's already a website where you can hear the born this way standard edition. a lot of songs are kinda boring, i have to say. i was so disappointed but there were really good songs.
Mary Kate, such a damn liar.
It will be out by the end of this week.
You're lucky 'cause I read your Q ... contact me
  • google crome
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment