Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of the Born This Way Album?

Or What are your thoughts on Lady Gaga? I absolutly love the Born This Way Album and ilove Lady GagaWhat do you think of the Born This Way Album?
F*CKING PERFECTION.

Inspiring, she keeps getting better and better.
It's gaga's best album to date! She has slowly progressed from doing mindless pop music to being controversial, and being somewhat witty. I like this move, but I see my opinion is unpopular. Not to mention almost all of the songs on the album are catchy as hell! I love it, it's been on almost repeat since release date.What do you think of the Born This Way Album?
Well, Lady Gaga certainly wasn't "born" that way. She is nothing like her image at all... but her goal is to be around for a very long time. So I guess when your talent is mediocre is pays to be outlandish so people will continue talking about you, right? Good or bad, everyone knows who she is. I don't mind a couple of her songs, but I'm not diggin everything. She lost mad credibility with me after she wore that meat dress. Really poor choice on her part.

@sav - yeah i agree, she tries wayyyy tooo hard.
i used to love lady gaga but now she just does annoying **** to try and be "Original" but in reality shes just a wannabe. but you have every right to like any music...What do you think of the Born This Way Album?
sucks, like her all career, fu*k lady gaga and her fans, you are all retarded.
its nothing but complete crap, metal, rock and rap is where its at
y do u post this in rap n hip-hop ?
She's not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment