Monday, January 30, 2012

Lady Gaga's Born This Way. Good or Bad?

I say bad. Most of the songs are very uncreative and sound just like everything else out there. Her first and second albums were better.



What do you guys think about her new album?

P.s No crazy gaga fans that would like ANYTHING aloud here.





P.P.S---- I'm gonna go pick up Madonna's. "Like a Virgin" album rigt now :)Lady Gaga's Born This Way. Good or Bad?
It's not bad or good, it's mediocre. A few good songs, the rest are boring.



Like A Virgin is a great album!
Really!? The stuff she made before sounded like everything else out there. I think this album is great. Bloody Mary, ScheiBe, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker, Americano, Hair, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, and Electric Chapel sound like NOTHING on the radio right now. But anyways, I think the album is good.Lady Gaga's Born This Way. Good or Bad?
Bad. It's a lie. She was born normal- a backing dancer who wore typical clothes. It's her designer and the person who helps her write her songs that make her 'that way'.

I think she's a good singer, I'm not going to lie, and I think she's better than a load of artists out at the moment. But that doesn't mean I like her music... it doesn't have ANY emotion what so ever.
Excellent song! She is amazing.Lady Gaga's Born This Way. Good or Bad?
i hate pop but i liked some of her early songs.She really isn't that bad,actually,but yes,the new songs suck da balls. :)
ehhhhhh, i'm still listening to it really. you dont like some songs right off the back. but i'm starting to really enjoy it =]
Very bad.
Horrid. I don't like any of her music.
  • map of idaho
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment