Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lady Gaga fans: What did you think about the "Born This Way" album cover?

When i first saw it my heart fell, I was like WTF IS THIS?? I mean it's a cool looking picture but not album cover material, well at least not for Gaga.



I heard it's a fake and that she's just decieving her fans 3 times in correlation to Judas.



%26amp; I'm pretty sure that's true and that it's a fake cause Gaga would never put out an album cover like that, and also the design artist as well, cause if that were to be real album cover i'm sure thae design artist who designed the amateur glossy metallic "born this way" on the cover would never work in that Industry ever again.



So i'll be anticipating the real cover and hope it's awesome! :DLady Gaga fans: What did you think about the "Born This Way" album cover?
I think it is an admission to her fans that deep down inside she is a hog at heart.
well I really don't care? I mean once I get the cd out of the box it goes in the storage rack in the car and I never really see it again? But that's just me, I'm much more interested in the songs than the box they come in.Lady Gaga fans: What did you think about the "Born This Way" album cover?
This seems very convoluted xD



If that's the cover, then so be it xD At least people would always remember it as being a bad cover? =x
Don't diss on Lady Gaga, she is a musician not an art designer.Lady Gaga fans: What did you think about the "Born This Way" album cover?
I didn't like the album cover either but if its a fake good cause it needs lot of improvement
Why do you care so much? Isn't she a musician? I thought she was a musician not an artist.
Lady Gaga showed me the light.



She's the s**t in my books!
I think it looks REEDICKK.



shes an attention seeking hermaphrodite.

No comments:

Post a Comment