Monday, January 23, 2012

Are any of you excited for "Born This Way"? Lady Gaga's new album? :)?

Yesterday, The Fame Monster became the most sold album of 2010! Gaga is to release another one called Born This Way somewhere between February 1st and February 19th. (I have carefully taken what she has said in twitter updates and those are the dates).



AND she said there will be around 20 tracks on it!!!! :) Better than the usual 14 that artists do.



Are any of you excited? Who is planning on buying it?

She said there will be songs bigger than Bad Romance and Telephone...and MORE videos :) YESAre any of you excited for "Born This Way"? Lady Gaga's new album? :)?
CANT WAIT!
i knew their would be around 20 tracks but i didn't know their will be songs bigger the Bad Romance and Telephone! OMG OMG OMG
I will buy it 4 sure!
I hope their will be special editions like the fame monster so their will be more items to collect :D :D :D :D :D
Am i the only guy who can't wait??
Yes, but I have heard some of the songs from the album that she's been playing live, and I'm not too fond of them.





Maybe I'm wrong, and it's just the live version I don't like.Are any of you excited for "Born This Way"? Lady Gaga's new album? :)?
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! %26lt;3
Lady Gaga, always has top 10 billboard songs.





I'm exicted now (:Are any of you excited for "Born This Way"? Lady Gaga's new album? :)?
yeahh!! I'm excited. Huge fan. I think my favorite songs of hers are telephone and pokerface...especially this video of pokerface, awesomeee!
No, not really. I like rock music. Although I do like making parodies of her songs xP



I'll admit, I do like... telephone. Dx
YES!

I'm buying it the second it comes out!
Yeah, i'm looking forward to it. I may i just buy her songs on Itunes, though.
My Christmas tree is delicious.
lol no
yess :)
No, she's lame and I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment