Thursday, January 26, 2012

So, what do people think of Lady Gaga's new Born This Way Album?

whether you've heard officially released or leaked songs... ?So, what do people think of Lady Gaga's new Born This Way Album?
Shutup you haters. From what I've heard, this is definitely her best album yet. So far I've heard the songs:

Born This Way
Judas
Edge of Glory
Hair
Marry the Night
Electric Chapel
You %26amp; I

They are all amazing. Especially You and I! She performed that at the Monsterball I went too so I got to see her do it live and it was breath taking. %26lt;3 I cannot wait for the album on 5鈥?3鈥?1!So, what do people think of Lady Gaga's new Born This Way Album?
(; lady gag is hot ;

But idk %26lt; shes a little too fake too me

whats gonna happen wen they see realgaga ?

like withiout makeup %26amp; **** ?

loldont even wanna thinkBut I don"t Really Love That Song Hehe , Just Sayinn' she can do Better :pSo, what do people think of Lady Gaga's new Born This Way Album?
I'm listening to it at the moment, I think hair is the best. And marry the night. :) gaga is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment