Monday, January 23, 2012

Lady Gaga's Born This Way?

What do you guys think about Lady Gaga's new album Born This Way? Personally I think it's awesome!!Lady Gaga's Born This Way?
Of course it's awesome. Gaga herself is awesome and is going to soon be changing the world for the better. %26lt;3
I am going to be honest. I think it had some good tracks, but it was not all it was hyped up to be. The songs had great catchy melodies and where a lot of fun, but I felt like a lot of the songs were forgetable, the production felt cluttered, and some of the lyrics were a little stupid. I thought that Marry The Night was a great way to open and I could literaly picture the New York lights listening to it. I adored Government Hooker, loved the New Wave feel and it had a sick beat. I liked the Classic Rock sound of You and I. If I had to rank all the songs from best to worst this is what I would put.

1.Government Hooker

2.Marry The Night

3. You and I

4. Schiebe

5. Electric Chapel

6. Born This Way

7. Edge of Glory

8. Bad Kids

9. Heavy Metal Lover

10. Judas

11. Fashion of His Love

12. Amen Fashion

13. Highway Unicorn

14. Bloody Mary

15. The Queen

16. AmericanoLady Gaga's Born This Way?
I got it, it's alright. The singles weren't that great so I wasn't expecting much. Honestly this is pretty generic stuff, I am not impressed. Best song here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWL4u3Exi鈥?/a>
I personally think it's awesome as well. Some tracks were growers for me (Born This Way, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, and You and I) But I really enjoy all of them now! Marry the Night and Heavy Metal Lover are my favorites.Lady Gaga's Born This Way?
Anything by her is awesome.
Lady Gaga is garbage.
I love it! I can't stop listening to it! :D
9/10 And im being HONEST. I'm a monster %26lt;3 So amazing, its like the future of pop music.

No comments:

Post a Comment