Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you think Born This Way (Album) deserves more praise and will change the music scene for the next year?

Honestly, lady gaga is sooo big now that she will sell even if shes selling crap but her latest album born this way was kinda badly received from critics. I listen to it and i loved it. I think its very different from anything i have ever heard. Its a masterpeice. I was doing my research on critic reviews of major albums and albums like Madonna's Like a Prayer received okay reviews when it first came out and now people re-rate it and give it full 5 stars. Do you think Lady Gaga's new album will change music for awhile, like brink the rock in pop again. She already did it with the fame,she bought dance music back and she did it with the fame monster, There are so many singers who are going to there dark because of that. Katy Perry, Kanye West, Paramore. DO YOU THINK BORN THIS WAY WILL CHANGE THE MUSIC SCENE FOR AWHILE AND BE CONSIDERED ONE OF THE ALBUM OF THE DECADE? P.S Here is one of the best songs from Born This Way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0m-48Sj鈥?/a>Do you think Born This Way (Album) deserves more praise and will change the music scene for the next year?
Actually, if you look at the reviews of her first album you will find that most of them were pretty negative. For me personally I was a bit disappointed with the album. I mean there was WAY too much hype for this album and when I actually heard it, I was like "that's it?" Most of the songs for me were too mediocre or they relied too much on shock. For example "Government Hooker" to me sounded like she thought of some crazy wild title but then she later realized she had to write lyrics. For me "You and I" was the best song in the album. It really showed her great vocal ability without the obnoxious beat or silly electronic hook.



conclusion: Had the album been made by another pop singer the album would have been easily passable. But because it was Lady Gaga and this album had so much hype, I think it didn't deliver what people were expecting and hoping for.
I think people need to WAKE THE F*** UP and realize that Lady Gaga can't sing! Wearing fancy, avant-garde clothes is usually called being a Model. But I guess she's not pretty enough for that, so now people are trying to use that as a reason to qualify her to be a singer.Do you think Born This Way (Album) deserves more praise and will change the music scene for the next year?
well everyone likes different music (obviously LOL). answer: maybe
I don't think it was great. I think her debut album and The Fame Monster are better.Do you think Born This Way (Album) deserves more praise and will change the music scene for the next year?
Christopher is an idiot. He probably listened to one Lady Gaga song and assumed that because she does pop music and dresses in crazy outfits she can't sing. He's never actually seen her perform or listened to her songs were she shows off her vocals, like You and I and Brown Eyes. However, I strongly disagree with you. Born This Way is far from a masterpeice. It is a decent pop record and a lot better than most pop put out, but to me, it just sounded like mostly filler. It was okay, nothing spectacular and definately did not deserve the hype it got. It sounded very over produced. I think the girl is very talented and would love it if she did a record with guitars and real drums. But honestly, The Fame is a much better record and I think that some Little Monsters are totally blind and think everything she does is great no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment