Monday, January 30, 2012

POLL- Favorite Lady Gaga album?

Mines first Born This Way, The Fame Monster, The Fame. NO HATERS ALLOWED. If you do stumble upon here to spread your hate and jealousy watch this Madonna and lady gaga comparison video...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7HvURBhM鈥?/a>POLL- Favorite Lady Gaga album?
I agree with your order!

Born This Way, The Fame Monster, then The Fame(:

Though they are all pretty damn awesome!:D

Lady GaGa = AMAZINGGGG:D

paws up;)鈾モ櫏
I like how you use the term 'haters', Like every other fangirl/fanboy.



Sorry, but I dislike most of Lady Gaga's music, except for her song Edge of Glory.POLL- Favorite Lady Gaga album?
First would have to be The Fame Monster, then Born This Way :D everything she does is incredible though.
Its a free country...
HATERS ALLOWED.
Retard...
Uhmmm....POLL- Favorite Lady Gaga album?
i have only saw the paparazzi music video by her which was very impressive
All of them are so amazing and different I can't chose a favorite! :D
Abbey Road-The Beatles
The Fame Monster! %26lt;3
I'm not a hater, and I'm not jealous. God, you're just as bad as a justin bieber fan.
the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment