Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know when Lady Gaga's next album is coming out?

Hiya.!!



I was wondering if anyone knew when gaga's album Born This Way was coming out. I know it's not coming out untill like next year, but does anyone know exactly when?? I'm soooo excited i just love Gaga.



Thanks!! :) :PDoes anyone know when Lady Gaga's next album is coming out?
its suppose to be coming up with in the next year!~ %26lt;3 i cant wait for it!! its going to be amazing just like the rest of her albums!~ %26lt;3



( i want to kick all the lady gaga haters in the face D%26lt; )
first off, why in the f*** would you be listening to lady gaga?Does anyone know when Lady Gaga's next album is coming out?
2012. I hope the world ends so I don't have to hear about it.
No cluee...Does anyone know when Lady Gaga's next album is coming out?
hopefully she gets shot and it never happens
when he finishes with his sex change

No comments:

Post a Comment