Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you heard about the leaked tracklist of Lady GaGa's 3rd album called 'Born This Way'?

Read the whole thing, it's only a few lines long but it's pretty convincing, plus the song 'You and I' is on there which she has been playing recently to support the new album. Here is the link and the tracklist.



http://community.livejournal.com/ohnothe鈥?/a>



1. Born This Way

2. Far From Me

3. You and I

4. Vinyl (ft. David Bowie)

5. Someone Save Me Tonight

6. Hooker On A Church Corner

7. Scream LoudHave you heard about the leaked tracklist of Lady GaGa's 3rd album called 'Born This Way'?
No, but thanks heaps!! I LOVE you for this! I thinks she's amazing :)
I love Lady Gaga!!! I had the Fame and the Fame Monster, and still listen to them, they never get old!!! Thanks for the info, and im super excited for the release..(whether it features these songs or not)Have you heard about the leaked tracklist of Lady GaGa's 3rd album called 'Born This Way'?
That's a short playlist. Most albums need at least 10 tracks to be complete, unless it's progressive rock where the tracks are thirteen minutes long...
No, because she sucks a55.



@Asker: I heard her bullshit every day on my school bus last year, I was forced to give it a chance!Have you heard about the leaked tracklist of Lady GaGa's 3rd album called 'Born This Way'?
To become Hokage is my dream, believe it!
Cool I want to get that CD =D
No, because I don't care.
cool
two points
I don't care about her either, so no I haven't heard it.
she can shove it up her a$$
no i haven't. and if you didn't listen to "haters" then why do you respond to them?
Gaga isn't my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment