Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's gonna be lady gaga's next single in her born this way album?

I heard it was either bloody mary or you and iWhat's gonna be lady gaga's next single in her born this way album?
You and I.. which I think is a horrible choice. She needs to release Marry the Night or Hair next.What's gonna be lady gaga's next single in her born this way album?
We don't know for sure. But it's MOST likely going to be You and I, due to the fact that she says "YUYI" will be important to the next single.



So, YU= You



Y = "and" in Spanish



I = I obviously

Plus, on Lady Gaga.com, it says buy "Edge of GLory, BTW, Judas, You and I"



However, she said the video is about living halfway between fantasy and reality at all times, and she's stated that is the meaning of "Bloody Mary"



So the answer is it could be Bloody Mary OR You and I, but more evidence suggests that it's You and I.What's gonna be lady gaga's next single in her born this way album?
HOPEFULLY IT'S HAIR



or You and I

No comments:

Post a Comment