Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why don't Lady Gaga fans like "Born This Way"?

The song, not the album. Born This Way is the ONLY Gaga song that I actually like. Bad Romance, Poker Face, and Paparazzi are all so annoying. Yet most Gaga fans seem to prefer these three songs, and think Born This Way is awful.Why don't Lady Gaga fans like "Born This Way"?
Not really I thought all those songs were good ('Born this way' being the best) so I don't know where you got that from.
I've grown to really like that song, at first I really didn't though.



Lady gaga is actually one of the most talented musicians in pop right now. She's classically trained in piano and she sounds just as good live and acoustic as she does on the radio. I was just expecting to see more musicianship out of her next songs so i was a little disappointed with born this way.Why don't Lady Gaga fans like "Born This Way"?
I think because "Born This Way" was similar to Madonna's "Express Yourself" which made fans think that Lady gaga's song was not original.
This is just my opinion but all of her songs sound the same as everything else that they play on the radio. Any music with autotune makes me feel sick. I can respect her piano skills but she doesn't even write the music on her pop albums.Why don't Lady Gaga fans like "Born This Way"?
I love it! Although i know a few ppl who dont really like the song :s but whats there not to like? I frikkin love it!
Every one has different taste of music?
Because she was "Born that Way" and is too ugly to think about
go figure people out?
  • lund boats
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment