Monday, January 30, 2012

Pre-Ordering 'Born This Way' on Amazon?

Hi Everyone. I'm thinking of ordering Lady Gaga's album Born This Way on Amazon.

My question is will I receive it on the day of release or after?

Real Answers please.

Thanks :)Pre-Ordering 'Born This Way' on Amazon?
No., you will not get it on the release date, It will most likely get shipped on the release date but you will probably get it like around 3 or 4 days after thatPre-Ordering 'Born This Way' on Amazon?
If you pre-order on Amazon you''ll get it May 23rd/May 24th.



HOWEVER, I pre-order with HMV for one reason, I get it on the saturday before release.



They dispatch on thursdays.Pre-Ordering 'Born This Way' on Amazon?
would you order it digitally? if so, it will come on the day of release. if you are buying a cd, it will come a few days after release.
No. My husband pre ordered an album off amazon the week before the release, and didn't get it till the week after it was released!
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment