Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lady Gaga's new Album??!! "Born this way"?

anybody ready for it besides me??!

I'm dieing to hear it.Lady Gaga's new Album??!! "Born this way"?
I can't wait!!!! When is it being released?
ill buy it sure, but i prefer my hardstyle technoLady Gaga's new Album??!! "Born this way"?
While I would love for it to be leaked (and if you look at Gaga's albums listed on MTV's website, you'll see "Born This Day" with release date of 1/1/11), I would think that there is just going to be an image
from the cover of the album, track listing, and release date.
Omg!

I had completely forgotten about it.

It's gonna leak tonight, isn't it?? :OLady Gaga's new Album??!! "Born this way"?
OMFG she has a new album coming up?!!:O

I'm sure the world(including me)will be waiting impatiently for it!!!
OH MY GOD! I am as excited as you, I lovelove her(: She is so high fashion and fabulous
No, she's a hermaphrodite. Gross.
  • florida drivers license
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment