Monday, January 23, 2012

Are you excited for Lady Gaga's new album "Born This Way"?

HECK YEAH LOVE HER MUSIC AND VIDEO'S!Are you excited for Lady Gaga's new album "Born This Way"?
Dear lord she is making another album! My mom is going to be playing it for weeks! Someone shoot me!
WHAT I LOVE LADY GAGA AND I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT SO I GUESS I DONT LOVE HER THAT MUCH SAD BUT NOW THAT I KNOW ...HELL YES NOW IM REALLY EXCITED OMG OMG OMOMG IM SO EXCITED NOW I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW TO SPELLAre you excited for Lady Gaga's new album "Born This Way"?
not really
no not at all but i did hear a rumor that this is the one that she tell everyone that she is a manAre you excited for Lady Gaga's new album "Born This Way"?
not at all I am more interested in 1990's rock music such as Lagwagon who is a band who barley even got know in the bizz and there still better than Lady Gaga.... which is sad!!!
YES!! :D I can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MONSTERS.





I still dont get why her fans consider themselves to be monsters. -___-



*Sigh*
She has a new album coming out?
If he confess to being a male.
Not really
No
No
Nope
Yep because she is a great singer =D
HELL YEAH!!!



It's going to be EPIC!
No,not really ........................................…
To be honest, No.
To be honest Nope.
I never knew about it.
yes she is amazing her and Christina and Beyonce lol

talent women in the game
YES!!! XD I WANT IT SO BAD! can't wait
no shes a man
nope
no...
IMMM SOOOOOOOO DROPPPPPPPP DEEADDD GORGOUESSSSSS%26lt;3

33333



LYKKKKKKK ASKKKKKKKKK http://www.formspring.me/barbiegurly
*Vomits* No



*prepares to get ear raped*
I dont like her /him
ugh NO!!!! I HATE lady gaga!!!!
No.
Wow, i thought a girl posted this dumb question! and no i don't give a sh.t about albums that come from lame artists...

No comments:

Post a Comment